Malpua is a sweet dish.It is also easier to make than other dishes. You can make malpua differently by adding healthy ingredients which is also beneficial for health.
Ingredients of Malpua:
- 1/2 cup wheat flour,
- 2 cups oat powder
- 2 cup Oil or Ghee
- Cardamom powder
- Neutrilite Classic
How to make:
- First mix wheat flour, oats and salt in a bowl and add half a cup of water and stir well.
- Then add jaggery, cardamom powder and half a cup of water to the mixture
- Make the syrup but be careful it should not be too thin. Then put a few drops of Neutrilite Classic in a pan and heat.
- Heat oil as required in a pan and slowly take the mixture in a spoon and turn it into a puri shape. Now fry the malpua from the other side till it turns brown.
- Then keep it in the syrup for 5 minutes. So hot healthy malpua is ready. Now serve it garnished with dry fruits.